Are you struggling to think up blog content ideas? This is one of the biggest challenges for anyone that is writing blog posts. Staying consistent means writing a few times a week So what the heck should you write about?
Your online business is dependent on your content marketing ideas. Regardless of the topic, you can use the blog writing ideas in this article.
Instead of writing about what you know, be sure to find out about the niche market you want to attract. What are the wants, needs, and desires of these people? Then create blog content ideas based on that!
Be a problem solver first and foremost.
Tips and Tricks for Blog Content Ideas
When writing blog posts, think about how your niche market will perceive it. Will they find it helpful or are you just throwing a lot of fluff out there? Providing value is always your first priority for blog writing.
Here are you tips for blog writing ideas:
- How to. This type of content is endless. If you learn something and know that you can use it for your business, write a how-to post about it. If you were searching for this information, someone else is also searching for it!
- Inspirational. What inspires you? If you read or hear something that really inspires you, share that inspiration with others.
- Lifestyle. What have you been doing lately? Spending time with family? Going for a hike? On a vacation? Just be yourself and share about it. People want to connect with people who are just like them. Give people a vision of who you are.
- Experience. What’s your story? If you are a network marketing professional, why did you get involved? You have a lot of value to give by sharing a story about something that happened to you in your business. Make sure there is some type of value there for your audience.
- Promotional. Is there a training, conference, event or product that is available for limited time? Share why it’s important and what value a person can derive from it. Let people know why they need the training, conference or product. Be excited!
- Industry or product reviews. You use your company products right? Write a review! Be honest. You can also write about what’s happening in industry.
- Personal development book review. Read any good self-development books lately? What did you learn? Any ah-ha moments? Share it with your audience. You just may help change someone’s life.
- Webinars and training. Did you attend a webinar? What did you learn and how did you go about implementing it? Write a post about it. When I first started blogging, I didn’t know what to write about. I watched videos and took notes. Then I turned those notes into a value-driven blog post. Take what you learn and teach it to others. Use the learn, apply, teach philosophy.If you learn on a regular basis (and you should) you’ll never run out of blog content ideas!
- People love lists! You can write tips with a number. “7 Ways to Get More Leads”, “5 Blog Marketing Tips”. You get the idea.
- Ask a question. People search for questions all the time in Google search. Think of a good question that someone in your niche market might ask and then create content that answers the question.
- Solve a problem. What type of problems do people in your niche face? Create quality content that solves a problem. Keep it simple and to the point!
- Interview leaders and peers. Have you noticed that people search Google for top leaders in the industry? You can leverage this by writing blog content about or even interviewing these top leaders. This will also give you more credibility.
- Invite guest bloggers. You can build up your blog content ideas with guest bloggers. Be sure to create some guest post best practices. Your website can benefit from more exposure, especially if the contributor has a following.
What are your best blog content ideas? Do share in the comments!
You may also like: