Is your network marketing business flat lining? Chances are you don’t have a daily method of operation (DMO).
In MLM, people are busy all the time. What are they doing? When I recently asked this question of network marketers, they couldn’t really tell me.
We all need a list of activities that must be done on a daily, consistent basis. No matter what we do in life, whether it’s school or a job, we have a list of things we do each day, right? It’s the same with network marketing. It’s a way to structure your day no matter where you are in your business. We all have a similar daily method of operation.
Before we get into that, I want to first encourage everyone to work on a vision for yourself. Here’s why.
Even when given a daily method of operation in network marketing, some follow it and some don’t. Why is that?
It’s usually because if you do not have a vision of who you want to become, you won’t stick past the tough days. You will also have a difficult time getting out of your comfort zone.
Remember this: “Pain pushes you until a vision pulls you.”
Get Organized with a Daily Method of Operation
Are you organized with your MLM business? Start treating your business like a business and implement a daily method of operation. Stick to the activities and your business will start to grow. Yes, you have to do the work but using a guideline will help ensure your success!
Most important: Be divorced from the outcome.
- Personal development. Working on your mindset daily is a must! There are some great self-development books. Getting into a success mindset is something we must work on. Spend at least 20 minutes a day on reading or listening to audio. I keep personal development CDs in the car for drive time.
- Exercise. I love to run and it’s the perfect thinking time for me. Whatever exercise you do , it can help you get into a better frame of mind, feel more confident, and think things through. Often I go for a run with a problem to solve on my mind and by the time I finish, I’ve worked out the solution.
- Prospecting. Yes, you need to find people for your business if you want to succeed. This is an absolute MUST in your daily method of operation for MLM. At a minimum, find 2 people a day to share with. Spend 70 to 80 percent of your time in the sharing cycle. Invite them to take a look at your business or products by sharing the third party company tools. Follow up with each prospect and then sponsor, train and duplicate. For more information, read Eric Worre’s book, Go Pro. Prospecting is how to build your network marketing business.
- Content creation. Only if you are an online marketer, create at least one piece of content daily. This can be a blog post, video or article. Be sure to always provide value to your audience. Remember you are here to help people and build relationships. This is part of your daily marketing activities.
- Write afformations. I highly recommend Noah St. John ‘s Afformations. These are a method of using empowering questions to achieve success in anything in life.
Start filling up your calendar with appointments! Do those activities that will get you to success.
What’s your daily method of operations? Click here to check out what’s working now!
You may also like: