Have you thought about starting a network marketing business but heard lots of nonsense about it? World economist Harry Dent can clear that up for you.
Harry Dent’s economic predictions for 2014 are a real eye opener. Eric Worre of Network Marketing Pro recently had the pleasure of interviewing Harry Dent to hear what he had to say about network marketing in this economy. You may be surprised by what this Harvard MBA and author has to say about it.
Eric Worre interviewed Harry Dent about where we are with the economy and how network marketing fits.
In fact, you might just get excited about it! I know I was!
In case you are not familiar with Harry Dent, here’s some background on him. This is the short list!
- Best-selling author of numerous books, including The Great Boom Ahead (1992) and The Demographic Cliff (2014).
- Made accurate predictions about Japan’s 1989 collapse, the 2000 dot-com bubble-burst and the housing bust in 2006 to 2007 (as well as many other predictions).
- Featured in American Demographics, Barron’s, Investor’s Business Daily, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal.
- Worked as a consultant with several Fortune 100 companies. He has been CEO of several entrepreneurial growth companies. Harry Dent is an investment strategist
Watch this brief video for Harry Dent’s predictions in network marketing.
A few things that stood out to me from Harry Dent’s talk about the power of network marketing are:
- This is a great time for network marketing prospecting.
- The economy is getting worse.
- When the economy is down the number of MLM distributors goes up.
- The largest sectors favored by demographics include health, travel, anti-aging, leisure and convenience items or services.
- Unemployment is the highest and it’s the perfect time to be an entrepreneur.
- When the economy is down, network marketing companies are booming!
- While companies with employees are laying of everyone, network marketing is booming!
Network marketing is perfectly positioned in this economy.