Are you new to network marketing and not sure what to focus on? Here are my best tips on how to network market.
Before I get into that, if you have not yet started your network marketing business, be sure to do your due diligence. Make sure it’s a good fit for you on many levels, not just the product.
You can join the best network marketing company but if you have marketing limitations, it will be difficult to succeed.
5 Tips if you’re New to Network Marketing
When I think of all the mistakes I made in the past, I just want a do-over! I can’t have that so instead, I want to share some of my best tips if you are new to network marketing so you don’t make mistakes.
Learning how to be successful in network marketing is crucial for you if you are just starting out. You should take these tips seriously.
- Internet and online friendly company. I spoke with a few new network marketers recently who are with companies that teach no online marketing. The training is only focused on face-to-face prospecting and home meetings. This still works of course but you are leaving money on the table if you are not doing online network marketing. Some companies even prohibit distributors from posting about the opportunity or products in social media. Find a company that encourages you to share in social media, videos and other online marketing. That is one of many reasons I love the company I am with. They are ALL IN when it comes to social network marketing. Contact me for information.
- Attend events. Make sure you attend company events as well as generic network marketing events. If you are new to network marketing, you may not have considered this in your budget for your business. It’s a must! Investing in your new network marketing business is more than just the products. You should invest in yourself so you can get better at recruiting.
- Find a sponsor that is a good fit for you. If you’ve not yet joined a network marketing business, be sure to seek a sponsor who has some experience. For example if you plan to build your business online, a sponsor with no online experience won’t be the best fit for you. Do your homework if you are new to network marketing. I built a business online and am fortunate to have a sponsor that also is very online savvy. You should do that too!
- Create a profit. Instead of thinking about money you will spend each month for your autoship, think about getting a return on your investment. That is the whole point of how to be successful in network marketing. The better you get at recruiting, sharing information, and online marketing, the better chance you have of recouping your investment and creating profits. That’s what you want, right?
- Use attraction marketing. If you are experienced or new to network marketing, attraction marketing is your best friend. Instead of chasing people down, you want people to come to you!