There are number of reasons why people quit MLM businesses. Here’s a short list but there are hundreds of reasons why people give up. Do you see yourself here?
- You build up a small team and they do nothing.
- The company goes out of business.
- You have a crappy upline sponsor.
- You had some success and then your business fell apart.
- You are not sure what to do.
- You think too much about what others may think about you (are they paying your bills?)
- You didn’t bother following the training.
- You won’t step out of your comfort zone.
I could go on. A lot of people quit network marketing for these reasons and more. Are you the type of person that thought this was like winning the lottery and you would have a six figure income in three months?
People Quit Network Marketing and Never Realize their Dreams
Most people who quit network marketing altogether never live up to their full potential and achieve their dream goal. So today, I want to challenge you to think about this differently.
If you have been focused on negativity, just stop. What type of value can you possibly put out into the world if you are in a negative mindset?
Here are 4 tips for you to not be one of those people who quit network marketing! Be a success story! Live a life of freedom with no regrets.
- Set realistic expectations. Too many people come into network marketing thinking they will make it big by doing very little in a short time. That is simply not true. It takes hard work and you’ll have to sacrifice. You also have to realize that if you quit network marketing before two years of being in your business, you have not even given it enough time to build. MLM is a 2 to 5 year plan.
- Stop looking for the wrong people. I’ve seen network marketers talk to the same 20 people 10 times. Wouldn’t you rather talk to 200 new people one time instead of the same 20 people over and over? It takes the same amount of time but by finding new people, you’ll get to those who are truly interested in your products or opportunity. You will find more people who have a deep desire to change their lives. That is who you should be talking to!
- Personal development. Getting into a success mindset is something we have to work on. We are not born that way so doing personal development daily is a must. If you’ve skipped this, then get going with working on yourself. You need to develop into the person that can drive your business forward no matter what!
- Training. Most people quit network marketing because they have not been trained properly to do the business. If you sponsor is unresponsive to you, there is usually plenty of training in your online office through your company. Or, even better, read Eric Worre’s book: Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional.
So before you become one of those people who quits network marketing, ask yourself if you want to settle for the life you tried to change in the first place.
Listen, there are many successful network marketers. What does that mean for you? It means that it’s do-able because others are doing it. And you can too!