Attending the Go Pro Recruiting Mastery event with Eric Worre was the best decision I made. The content was value-driven, with leaders and high-achievers delivering life changing information.
Some people will come away from such an event and not take action. The key to any training is to put it into action as soon as possible, which is exactly what I am doing.
If you truly want to be an exceptional entrepreneur, you will face many challenges along the way. Most people just give up, throw in the towel. When you attend events like Go ProRecruiting Mastery, you learn the skills to position yourself for success.
I highly recommend you get yourself to the 2015 event – no matter what!
If you are still sitting on the fence about whether you should take the leap and be an entrepreneur, here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
- Do I wake up financially terrified everyday?
- Do I have a limiting belief about myself and what I can achieve in my life?
- Am I doing the right things to inspire others?
- Is what I am doing now going to get me where I want to be in 5 years?
If you are having doubts about whether being an entrepreneur is for you, watch the movie, Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Go Pro Recruiting Mastery Highlights
I am so excited to share just a few nuggets from the Go Pro Recruiting Mastery event with Eric Worre. If you have been holding back in starting a home business or not taking it seriously, listen up and take action:
- Be the change that enable people to walk away from financial problems.
- Securing your financial future helps secure the financial future of others.
- Fall in love with the network marketing business model – believe in it!
- Stop taking advice from broke, unhappy people!
- Know your WHY – it will pull you through the rough times.
- There is something out there you don’t see right now. If you saw it, you would make a quantum leap in your business. Keep learning.
- Stop starting and stopping.
- Leave the land of the common man.
- Get out of the cesspool of mediocrity.
These are just a few nuggets from the “Go Pro Recruiting Mastery” event. Ask yourself where you want to be next year or in 5 years.
If your present activities are not getting you there, make a decision to step out of your comfort zone. Start doing the activities. Do not get lost in your dreams without taking any action.
Make the commitment today and align to your mission.
I ask you: “What is your financial freedom number?” How can I help you reach that number?